We, at Jacobs and Associates, fully understand that choosing the right Life Coach can become a very confusing and frustrating task. After all, potentially thousands of people call themselves life coaches and promise great results.
So, how do we know we can really help you create the life you’ll enjoy—life, full of excitement, inner freedom and peace, fulfilling relationships and financial success.
Is it because we...
- Have over 20 years of experience and excellent education/training in the field of human and organizational psychology (About Us).
- Can demonstrate the proven results in helping our clients achieve their goals (Testimonials).
- Work closely only with top notch professionals, be they personal trainers, image consultants or financial specialists.
Or because we...
- Take into consideration you as the whole person and your life in context, not focusing on isolated behaviors.
- Develop a customized coaching process tailored to your exclusive needs. Every client is unique and every situation is different.
- Work with you to design a clear action plan to help you become your own best personal coach.
Or because, in addition to general life and business coaching, we specialize in:
- Providing businesses and organizations with inventive techniques to market differently to men and women, acknowledging the distinct differences between them.
- Helping high school seniors and college students find a richly rewarding career rooted in their heart’s desire, their talents and their unique personalities.
- Exploring the art and science of fundraising, and presenting our clients with concrete and effective strategies, tools and insights to achieve their financial goals.
And most important, is it because...
We really care and always strive to do our best.
In the words of one client:
“Before I met Rachel, I had been seeing a therapist for many years and felt stuck in achieving what I really wanted out of life. In a relatively short period of time, Rachel provided me with important feedback and the tools to achieve my personal goals.
Rachel is an amazing life coach, who helped me tremendously.”
Daisy from Daily City.
To learn more about our services or schedule your introductory coaching session at no charge, please feel free to email us or call us directly. We look forward to hearing from you.